There are many romantic comedies we have been blessed with, in the last ten years. We have got a lot of hit movies like Knocked Up, The Wedding Singer, and I Love You Man and so on. These are just a few of the top hit movies. We all know there are a lot of hit movies in this category. Why the…Read more »
How does laughter make us feel better?
Laughter gives us the best feeling ever…. It is the best way to keep the people close to you. If you love someone, then you have to make your days special by laughing at the stupid things. “Laughter is the best medicine” is actually true. There are a number of reasons why laughter makes us feel better. Some of these are:
- Laughing controls blood pressure and keeps it normal.
- Laughter reduces stress by reducing the stress hormones, such as cortisol, adrenaline, and dopamine.
- Laughing often will increase health-enhancing hormones levels, such as endorphins. Laughter also increases antibody producing cells which help ward off illness and infections. As a result, the immune system of the body works better.
- Laughing is the best exercise for the people who are injured or unable to move. It burns the calories of the body and pumps the heart at a quicker rate. Laughter exercises the diaphragm, the abs, and the shoulder muscles.
- Sharing laughter is also a way of keeping friends. A happy person is always a pleasure to meet and be around. A family that laughs together will be able to handle problems better.
- Laughter reduces anger, envy, guilt, and other negative emotions.
- Laughter can change our viewpoint so that something we may think of as a threat seems less threatening. It helps to lighten our mood and change the way we look at life’s problems.